Monday, November 7, 2011

Apple - Introducing GLaDOSiri on iPhone 4S

Apple - Introducing GLaDOSiri on iPhone 4S Video Clips.





Apple announced Siri on iPhone 4S, which lets you use your voice to send messages, set reminders, place phone calls, and more. However, they decided to replace it with GLaDOSiri, which is way better. Inspired by my love of Portal, and GLaDOS' inevitable take over of every iPhone in America. UPDATE 4: We broke a million! You guys kick ass. Thanks so much for watching and sharing. We were also on Attack of the Show tonight, so I'm glad everyone is enjoying this! UPDATE 3: Wow...over 600000 views in less than 2 days. You guys are awesome. Thanks to everyone watching and enjoying! UPDATE 2: Go like GLaDOSiri on Facebook! www.facebook.com UPDATE: OK, so it's less than 24 hours after I uploaded this video, and the response has been insane. Thanks to everyone who watched and enjoyed it! To address some of the comments/emails I've gotten: - No, I have no idea why the views are not going beyond 304. Clearly there have been WAY more than that, but they just aren't showing up. Maybe something is wrong with YouTube. (UPDATE- A few folks told me about YouTube capping views until they see the view count is legit, so I suppose the real view count will show up later. Thanks for letting me know, guys!) - Yes, I made the GLaDOS voice myself, using a number of programs. It's not perfect, obviously, but it's pretty damn close. - No, this is NOT a real app. It's a parody, though I friggin hope someone makes this happen for real when the 4S comes out. Apple needs to call Valve and make this a ...

Keywords: apple, iphone, 4s, siri, glados, portal 2, demo

hamilton beach ice cream maker half pint Mini Video Camera

No comments:

Post a Comment